We all know that there are always differences in almost any product or service available. One bread is different from another, one professional marketing team is different from the next, and the same can be said of commercial cleaning in Minneapolis, too. You won’t find the same lists of services with every firm, and you won’t find the same levels of dedication or flexibility, either.
This is why you need to begin the selection process for your provider of commercial cleaning in Minneapolis with a list of the tasks they must be able to tackle. For many companies, it is a bit of surprise just what they require with each visit from their provider of commercial cleaning in Minneapolis.
A basic list has to consider:
- Every space used, including bathrooms, break rooms, storage areas, and the general office space. Don’t forget lobbies and entrances, as well.
- The frequency that cleaning is needed. Not all firms are able to work with needs like after hours cleaning, daily or weekly visits, bi-weekly cleanings or once-monthly visits.
- The tasks that fit into the “basics” list the company offers. As an example, do they empty every trash bin, wipe down every phone and desktop, clean the insides of the windows, dust and do the floors?
- What about surfaces? Do they clean the carpets, wash and wax the floors, dust all of the surfaces including air ducts and vents, and so on?
- Do they have equipment for steam cleaning? After all, you may require your lounge and lobby furniture to be cleaned professional on a regular basis, in addition to areas of carpeting or draperies, too.
- What about warehouses? Not all commercial cleaners are able or willing to tackle large-scale spaces like warehouses.
In addition to all of this, you must also find out about security. Will the team doing your commercial cleaning in Minneapolis follow your system for security? Every firm is different, but you may need to know when cleaners arrive and leave, what their schedules are going to be, and even a bit about the people doing the work.
It is not easy to find a firm that can easily meet your commercial needs, but those in the Minneapolis area will want to get in touch with EMD Cleaning Services. Offering home and commercial services, they ensure security, flexibility and top quality results for jobs of any size. You can also connect with them on Facebook for more updates.