Are you concerned about how to find the right SSD law firm in Fresno to handle your case? It is easy for people to become overwhelmed by the Social Security Disability (SSD) application process. Having an attorney represent you through the process won’t necessarily speed up the process. But an attorney will take the headache out of the procedure for you.
Ask the Right Questions
The numbers show that disability claimants represented by a lawyer are much more likely to be approved for benefits. This is especially true at the hearing level. Following are just a few pointers for how to find the right SSD law firm in Fresno. When you call, ask the attorney these questions:
- How much experience do you have with this specific disability?
- What is your success rate?
- Will you assist in completing the necessary paperwork?
- Will you obtain the medical records required for my file?
- How often will you check about my claim?
- Will you confirm that my claim file is up-to-date?
- What percentage of your wins are for full benefits? For partial benefits?
More questions will surely come to mind during your FREE consultation.
Types of SSD Benefits Available
There are primarily two types of SSD benefits available:
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Want to know how to find the right SSD law firm in Fresno to handle your case? Visit Pena & Bromberg now.