Sculpt your arrangement by mixing to draw out the best in your multi-track recording. Adjust levels, pan, and time-based audio effects like chorus, reverb, and delay. Make perfect sense of all your tracks concerning each other in the quality music mixer studio Culver City.
What is Music Mixing?
Audio mixing takes recorded tracks and blends them. Suggestions for making a good mix include:
- Keep it simple: don’t clutter; add instrumentation as needed
- Keep it down: louder does not mean better
- Mind the gloss: gradually apply effects
- And more
They love to interact with artists to produce the best production decisions. Click the link below to discover how they can help you create that perfect cut.
Mixing and More
The studio is a hidden gem where you can track your vocals, acoustic instruments, and more in a quiet and cozy environment. The menu of recording sessions available include:
- Music Recording Sessions: get in the zone and focus on your performance
- Mastering: make your music sound spectacular
- Vocal Tuning: use the latest technology to craft your art to perfection
- And more
Vocal tuning is available by uploading tracks that need work. Adjustments and tuning you can accomplish:
- Correct a vocal track where the pitch was not quite right
- Align vocal tracks together to make them tight and effective
- Fix the rhythm of a particular vocal line
- And much more