Have you delayed a trip to the dentist? Is it difficult to get away from work? Good dental hygiene starts with regular checkups and routine cleanings every six months. Medical research has confirmed poor dental health is linked to heart disease. Whether you or your employer’s dental plan is picking up the tab, there are affordable, licensed dental clinics available with convenient weekend hours.
Routine trips to the dentist can help you avoid more serious and costly procedures. That translates into a terrific, healthy smile for you. So many terrific advancements and new technologies are being deployed in the oral healthcare industry. Better prevention and treatment remedies can also now reduce your time in the dental chair.
Some common dental care services and treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Invisalign Braces (clear)
- Cosmetic Applications
- Dental Implants
- Enamel Sensitivity
- Color Blended Fillings
- Protective Sealants
Whether you are dealing with time constraints or those leftover childhood fears, invest in your health and take a moment to locate a dental clinic in Topeka, KS. Topeka, KS is home to affordable, licensed dental providers with flexible appointment hours.
All-inclusive Dental Clinics
The medical field of dentistry is broken up into sub-specialties. Oral healthcare providers focus on different areas of your teeth, gums, and mouth. The good news is that a dental clinic can be home to several general and sub-specialty dentists – a one-stop shop for their patients.
- General Dentistry – primary care dental provider for overall oral health
- Endodontist – specialist that performs simple to difficult root canals or other surgical root procedures.
- Pediadontist – general dentist with emphasis on younger patients
- Orthodontist – specialist in correcting the bite and straightening teeth
- Periodontist – specialists that focus on the protection of gums and bones
- Prosthodontist – specialist in large-scale replacement of teeth with dentures.
Happy, Healthy Smile
Daily flossing and brushing is the foundation for a healthy mouth. However, that alone is not enough. The pH and acidity levels in your mouth’s saliva have a direct impact on your teeth. If the balance is off, you can be more susceptible to plaque build-up and tooth decay.
Act today to identify a dental clinic. Topeka, KS.’ licensed dentists are committed to providing you with quality dental care. Visit us for more information!